.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

7 Hours

That's how much sleep I've now had in the last two days. That's up three hours from when I landed back in NY this morning, when I decided to ditch work because I honestly thought I would fall over if I attempted to make it through the day. It was well worth it, more will hopefully be written about the reason for my lack of sleep later (if I can manage to be eloquent enough to write about it). Let me just say, I thought Detroit weather was crazy when I woke up this morning and saw snow on the ground, considering it was 70 degrees there yesterday. And then I got back here, and found out that we'll have a ton of snow coming tonight and tomorrow. Yippee. (Yes, that's sarcasm.)

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2007 2:55 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

What's wrong with 7hrs/2days? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home