.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Missing School Isn't Fun

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed today. Because of the holidays, not only am I missing half a month of work, but I am missing four straight weeks, an entire month, of school. I work very hard to not make excuses or ask for special favors from my professors, because I want them to know that I am a hard worker and that I take school seriously, but I am feeling very overwhelmed by the fact that in the next week I have two huge projects to do and my professor won't even give me the instructions. One of the projects is due by next Wednesday, which basically gives me Sunday to do it. She is conveniently letting me leave it in her mailbox. Wow, thanks so much. I wish she understood that I don't want to miss class, that I would much rather be there, and that she would also understand the number of days in which I am completely unable to work on things like tape recordings and transcriptions. There goes any fun I wanted to have on Chol Hamoed.

Oh well. Sorry for the whine, I am overtired.

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2005 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean. I have an essay midterm due on Tuesday that I only got in my e-mail tonight. I'm hoping to be able to do it, but I have two other papers to do on Sunday. Thankfully these are all fairly short papers (none more than 15 pages).

 
At October 21, 2005 8:46 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Good luck with your papers! I will be working all day Sunday on mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home