.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, February 05, 2007

5 Degrees

Yep. That's it. Just a measly little 5 degrees outside this morning. I think those 5 must be missing the rest of their counterparts - I know I am. It would be great to add a 3 or a 4 in front of those 5, but for some insane reason, it doesn't seem to be happening. My fingers, nose, legs and face were completely frozen, despite being covered up on my short walk to my office this morning. Brrrrr. Still like the cold, LT?

7 Comments:

At February 05, 2007 9:34 AM, Blogger RaggedyMom said...

In light of the crazy cold, I just want to say THANK G-D my father was able to help me out this morning by taking my daughter and our neighbor to preschool so that I didn't have to take the baby (and myself!) out! We'll just snuggle down until her 2 p.m. pickup time!

 
At February 05, 2007 3:27 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

brrrr...

 
At February 05, 2007 9:57 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

What are you complaining about Shosh..You are indoors all day. And dont have to wait outside for a long time for a carpool or a school bus...

 
At February 06, 2007 12:58 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Still haven't been wearing a coat... :)

 
At February 06, 2007 8:05 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

RM -
You are very lucky.

Semgirl -
Um, yes, I do wait outside at the bus stop, sometimes for a very long time. And I have to walk to work from the bus station.

Ezzie -
You're crazy. But you already know that.

 
At February 06, 2007 2:34 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Yeah, basically.

 
At February 07, 2007 11:15 AM, Blogger LT said...

I must confess, I don't like this cold wave... but only because I've been pretty sick the last few days. =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home